Dear all,
I m sorry if I give your time again . I have Two
questions. Can you help me?
1- How Carrier Sensing(CS) works in below situation?
Suppose node A sends a packet to Node B and Node B in
transmission range of node A .
Does Node B sense Node A after full reception of a
packet or node B can sense activity of Node A During
this transmission?

2- Suppose a packet trigger EIFS in SIFS duration of a
Node.
Does EIFS turn on related timer after Expiring  SIFS
or as soon as Recognizing error in FCS?

I m appreciating  that hear from you as soon as
possible.

Best Regards
Hamid Reza