Dear all,

I tried to simulate the MAODV according to the paper of " MAODV
Implementation for NS-2.26"  by Yufang Zhu and Thomas Kunz. Now i am using
Red Hat 9.0 and ns-allinone-2.26.
I made every step according to the instruction of the paper.
But the problem is when i run the simulation script ,ns.tcl,(In that script
i used  "1 sender and 10 receivers" for example) i found the following
error......

ns: _o1119 drop 41 -1 -2: can't read "protocols_(-2)": no such variable
    while executing
"$protocols_($iface) drop $replicator $src $dst $iface"
    (procedure "_o526" line 3)
    (mrtObject drop line 3)
    invoked from within
"[$node_ getArbiter] drop $self $src $dst $iface"
    (procedure "_o1119" line 3)
    (Classifier/Replicator/Demuxer drop line 3)
    invoked from within
"_o1119 drop 41 -1 -2"

If anyone know about this problem, pls point out to me how can i solve.
I really appreciate in advance.

Regards,
smthin