I am new to NS. I am running NS, version ns-allinone-2.31 on cygwin on
Windows XP. Its working fine, ns and nam both are working fine.
However when I was trying the 'make depend' and 'make' commands,
without making any changes, to see if they are working properly or
not, I received the errors shown below while i used the 'make'
command:
proxytrace2any.cc: In function 'int main(int, char**)';
proxytrace2any.cc: 112 error: 'IsLittleEndian' undeclared(first use
this function)
proxytrace2any.cc: 112 error (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.)
proxytrace2any.cc: 120 error: 'IsOtherEndian' undeclared(first use
this function)
make[1]: *** [proxytrace2any.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/cygdrive/c/cygwin/ns-allinone-2.31/ns-2.31/indep-utils/webtrace-conv/dec'
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/cygdrive/c/cygwin/ns-allinone-2.31/ns-2.31/indep-utils/webtrace-conv/ucb'

I do not understand why this error is appearing.
I will really appreiciate any help regarding this.

With regards,
Anuradha Sehgal