Dear all,
I am trying to setup a communication channel between the FA and MH via
UDP in MIP (mobile ipv4) in ns2.  Every time I want to make the MH
communicate directly with the FA, the packets are routed through the
home agent.  Is there a way to specify certain packets to got directly
to the FA without being routed through the HA?  I am assuming it has
something to do with the setup of the address classifier.

Is it possible to install 2 classifiers on the same node?  If so how do
I direct the packets to the respective classifier.  Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Sampath

--
Sampath N. Ranasinghe