Hi,

I'm simulating a simple wireless (802.11b Basic Mode) experiment.  At the
end of the
simulation, I get this error:

   "Scheduler: Event UID not valid!"

I understand that the message is being initiated from
/ns/common/scheduler.cc file line 93 only because the UID of an event is
positive. In other words, an event with positive UID cannot be scheduled
again.

Now, I'm using a timer to introduce a fixed delay for each packet -either
control or data packet- passing through the interface layer.  When I
introduce 1 to 39us of delay to my system, the simulation works perfectly
and as expected (i.e. there is a fixed delay for the transmission of each
packet reflected into my trace file).  However, when I increase this delay
to 40us and above, then  run the simulation I get the above error.  I have
adjusted the timeouts in the ns/mac/mac-802_11.cc as well so that my packets
are not all dropped.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts about this.  Where do
you think I should look at first?  What could the problem be?

Thanks,

Bahman

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/