Hi,
     i am trying for  QOS extention in aodv protocol. I changed the protocol
according to that, and i compile the qaodv protocol by using make command.
It is giving no error,it succesfuly executed. But when i try to use  this
protocol  in the examples or in my tcl file it is giving following error

[EMAIL PROTECTED] project]# ns aodvsmall1.tcl
num_nodes is set 9
warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
Starting Simulation...
channel.cc:sendUp - Calc highestAntennaZ_ and distCST_
highestAntennaZ_ = 1.5,  distCST_ = 550.0
SORTING LISTS ...DONE!

Scheduler: Event UID not valid!

i am unable to remove this bug. If any body knows please help.
Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
B.V.R.Dora Babu.