----- Original Message -----
From: Florence Oladeji
To: ns-users@isi.edu
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:40 PM
Subject: Don't know the driver program/class

Hello users,
can anybody direct me to the program that coordinate the scheduling of
activities in ns 2.  The reason is that i did an editing in dsred.cc in
~ns/ns/diffserv. i discover that all my additions were repeated thousand times.
Say, if a variable T is added to something, it is added thousand times. i later
discover i need to do my addition in the driver class. i opened different files
could not see the file that captures all that we specify in the .tcl file.
Can anyboby help me. pls i am stucked here.
thank you in advance

if you have a code on diffserv scheduling using bandwidth, kindly forward it to
me to serve as a guide to get the bandwidth of a link. thank ya