See the following two web sites for related information:
  http://hpds.ee.ncku.edu.tw/~smallko/ns2/range_en.htm

  http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/11b.htm

  Mohammed AbuHajar

Phitsanu Eamsomboon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My name is Phitsanu from Thailand , I use ns-2 for to do my research .
May I trouble you for ask you some question , I try to increase Transmission
rage is 1600 m by increase Pt but It still can communicate in 500 m range ,

How can I increase transmission rage is 1600 m if I use TwoRayGrounf model.
How can I calculate , Please recommend me !!!!

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.