Tom,
Following your suggestion, I have successfully compiled ns-2.27 on a
64-bit machine. I built ns-allinone-2.31 completely. Then I replaced
ns-2.31 directory with ns-2.27, fixed minor problems and built it
successfully. Now I am able to run my tcl scripts in a 64-bit environment.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards,
Sita