Dear all,

  I am new to NS-2, and frankly I am still in the learning phase to use it in
my Master Thesis, I am trying to include the .cc and .h classes of the Ricean
propagation model within the simulator. I am working under windows (using
Cygwin), and I have no .o file of the classes, I have put the classes in the
mobile directory in ns, but when I am trying to compile them, a list of errors
appears since many of the included classes (such as wireless_phy.h) is not
exist in mobile directory. Then how can I include this class with ns-2? I have
tried ./install (reinstall ns-2), also I have tried to run configure then make,
but nothing work, and still there is no .o file generated nor NS-2 has added
the new class.

  Please can anybody help me and give me simple instruction to that under
windows ASAP?

  Thanx

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.