Dear all,

I am new to NS-2, and frankly I am still in the learning phase to use it in
my Master Thesis, I am trying to include the .cc and .h classes of the
Ricean propagation model within the simulator. I am working under windows
(using Cygwin), and I have no .o file of the classes, I have put the classes
in the mobile directory in ns, but when I am trying to compile them, a list
of errors appears since many of the included classes (such as
wireless_phy.h) is not exist in mobile directory. Then how can I include
this class with ns-2? I have tried ./install (reinstall ns-2), also I have
tried to run configure then make, but nothing work, and still there is no .o
file generated nor NS-2 has added the new class.

Please can anybody help me and give me simple instruction to that under
windows ASAP?

Thanx