Hi,
thank you so much for your answers!
I will try to disable ARP packet transmissions. Thank you also for the
explanation, I was trying to debug p802_15_4mac but it is not so easy...
I forced the queue to send packet modifying the recv function in the file
queue.cc, adding a counter and calling the resume function after a certain
number of attempts, also with the blocked flag true. It is not so elegant
but it helped me to understand something more!

Regards

Cesare Carretti