Hii,

I have similar problem but mine is related to sleeping state of nodes. When
i set sleep time a value. After that time my nodes spend most of their time
in sleep mode. I m using AODV over 802.15.4. So all packets drop becasue of
the routing hole.
And another question about ARP disabling. Becasue i remove all headers
including ARP headers. I didnt understand why you are changing C++ code.
Removing ARP headers can use to disabling ARP protocol. I confused. It
should be so. If packet doesnt have ARP headers how it can use ARP
protocol. Can u explain me why you need to change c++ code.Thank u in
advance

Regards
Bilge.