Hi All

Is there any bug about 802.15.4 and energy model. can you help me to
understand the following code which is part of  energy-model.cc. My question
is that what do these default values mean? Does idle_time mean that Node
waits a packet 10 second. After this 10 second it can sleep. I m using AODV
over 802.15.4 and if i dont set sleepTime configuration parameter they never
sleep. In the ns document they are saying this is the only way to cotrol
SHUTDOWN macro from tcl script. But if i didnt set any value for sleepTime
parameter the nodes dont sleep. if i set it they spend almost all time in
sleep state. Thanks in advance.

void AdaptiveFidelityEntity : : start ()
{
sleep_time_ =2;
sleep_seed_ =2;
idle_time_= 10;
nid_->set_node_sleep(0);
Scheduler :: instance().schedule(this, &intr, Random::uniform(0,idle_time));

}

Bilge