Pedro

A colleague of mine has now managed to isolate the difference in the
code for me so the problem is now resolved, I knew it would be
something silly and it was, router tracing was off in node
configuration of the mobile nodes in the files from Marc Gries'
tutorials!  I'll know where to look next time!

Thank you once again for your time and assistance but you needn't
waste anymore time on this.

Regards
Karena