Hi

   I am trying to pass user data between applications.I have
a wired-cum-wireless scenario and am implementing server-client form of
transfer of data where server(wired node) requests the data and the
client(node) transfers its data.I am setting "multicast on" in the tcl
script as I am dealing with 10-100 nodes in ns-2.29.But I get
segmentation error when doing this.I looked into the documentation of
ns-2.29 multicasting chapter and am trying to do similarly.I have no
idea how to fix my error.

           Can any of
you please help me solve this?Its very urgent.Your help is really
appreciated.Thanks a lot.

Thanks

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/