Hi all

    I am implementing MACA-BI in ns-2.29.I am trying to
make changes to mac-802_11.cc/.h file to change the 4 way handshake
into a 3 way handshake.But I have so many run time problems coming up
everytime.I have no idea how to fix this.Can you please help me in
implementing this.Is there anyone who has done similar kind of work??Do
you have any kind of source code for this??

 All your help is really appreciated.Kindly please help me.Thanks a lot in
advance.

Thanks

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/