Hi!

I assume you are using the EURANE simulator. Are you sure you have set up the
network correctly? Is this output from the reference scripts? Maybe some
important line in the TCL script has been lost. Perhaps there is an error with
the input traces of the radio channels resulting in the non-existence of
transmission opportunities?

Lots of questions.

Good hunting,
Mats Folke

--
Mats Folke, M.Sc., Lic.Eng.
Research Engineer

Ericsson AB                     Office: +46 8 7571385
Ericsson Research               Fax: +46 920 99621
P.O. Box 920                    Mobile: +46 76 1271385
SE-971 28 LuleƄ