Hi all!
I've got a problem simulating a network with 1000 nodes.
I've a tcl script that simulate a network with many nodes moving all around.
When I analyze the trace file with up to 100 nodes, the results look
correct, but with 500 or 1000 nodes I can't get correct results.
For example that's are the results for traffic between node 0 and node 1
with AODV protocol:
50 nodes (1500x300):
send = 3772.00
MACpacketSend = 11645.00
recv = 3664.00
routingpkts = 8239.00
PacketDeliveryRatio = 97.14
NormalizedRoutingLoad = 2.25
RoutingOverheads = 2.18
AverageHopCounts = 3.09

100 nodes(2121x424):
send = 3796.00
MACpacketSend = 13169.00
recv = 3672.00
routingpkts = 16640.00
PacketDeliveryRatio = 96.73
NormalizedRoutingLoad = 4.53
RoutingOverheads = 4.38
AverageHopCounts = 3.47

1000nodes(6704x1342):
send = 716.00
MACpacketSend = 4759.00
recv = 610.00
routingpkts = 124574.00
PacketDeliveryRatio = 85.20
NormalizedRoutingLoad = 204.22
RoutingOverheads = 173.99
AverageHopCounts = 6.65

Obviously the last results are not correct cause node 0 can't send just 716
packets...or I'm wrong?
I attach also the awk script I use to analize results.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20514322/parameters-aodv.awk parameters-aodv.awk

Please help me retrieving correct results, thanks.
Alessandro