I modified a bit the file parametrs.awk but I can't post it now.
I still have problem with the scenario with 1000 nodes. Sent packets are
about 30/40..and that can't be!
I also noticed that problem:
I want to add 180second at the beginning of sthe simuylation to stabilize my
model, but the routing protocol does not start since I send the first cbr
packet. How can I stabilize the model? Wich is the solution? I had think to
start the traffic at 0sec but consider  (for analisys) only packets that
have been sent after 180seconds. Can someone give me an opinion about wich
can be the problem of uncorrect data results(if they are uncorrect) and
about my solution to stabilze the model?
Thanks in advance,
Alessandro