Hello Matt,

A while ago I followed the steps in that FAQ to enable the debugging in ns2
and it worked fine with me. I used gdb to debug my C++ code as follows:
gdb ns
run my_tcl_script.tcl

My code used to give me segmentation fault and I used gdb to find out where
the problem was.
I debug my Tcl code using "puts" to print on the output what is happening. I
know it is not much efficient but till now it was sufficient.

Best regards,

--
Waleed Tuffaha.