Hi,
         I think the problem is duet to the dynamic loadable libraries which
ns2.33 uses. When I use 'dll-symbols' command in gdb and set breakpoints it
says:
warning:
can not insert breakpoint
Error accessing memory address 0x100ae1a0: Input/Output error.

         Could you mail me the steps in which you successfully debugging
your program? After using 'dll-symbols' command to load the libns.dll, I an
use 'list' command to show the source files, but, unfortunately, setting
breakpoints still does not work.

Bests,
Matt