hello
i am new to ns2 and am learning simulations.. i am doing a project in adhoc
routing protocols as part of my MTech dissertation.. i have done a few
simulations of wireless nodes.. i need to compare the performace of  three or
more routing protocols.. can anyone please help me and let me know as to how to
generate graphs from the trace files.. how do i plot the performace of a
particular routing metric say throughput of three protocols on  the same
graph.. i know the doubt may be silly but i think as a beginner i am finding it
diffcult

regards
arun

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop