Hello friends,
         I am trying to implement XOR Based Buffer coding to improve the TCP
performance over wired cum wireless network. As it is known earlier that
Snoop improves TCP performance by locally caching data at the base stations,
Buffer @base station plays an important role. My idea here is to optimize
the available buffer space by coding the packets and caching them. As i am
new to ns2 I need some help regarding how to implement Snoop protocol in
ns2. I am using ns-2.33 and is it available in the library already???..or do
i have to write the code for it again.. ??hoping for a quick reply..thanku