From: "Teerawat@UBC" <teera...@ece.ubc.ca>
To: anand <waytoan...@gmail.com>
Cc: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 9:23:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ns] Why do we have this group?

Hi,

I answer to people in this group regularly (as much as I can). But usually, I
just do it to avoid others who have to receive the answers which are relevant
their interest.

There is no guideline on the use of this mailing list. If there is one and it
says that most (if not all) answers should be replied to ALL, I'll be glad to
do
so.

What do you guys think?

Best Wishes