Do I have to configure myself the unicast mechanism so as to send RTCP
packets only to the sender node (and of course keeping the multicast for RTP
packets, so that the sender sends to every receiver node)? I'm asking this
because in case of having more receiver nodes I'd want the RTP packets to be
sent to all of them.

Also, I couldn't find a working version of either protocol (MAODV,ADMR) for
ns 2.34. I think it's been a long time since they have been updated...