I tried to install the 2.26 but it needs older version of tcl and I don't
want to damage the 2.34 installation. I installed 2.31 but when I tried to
add the maodv files it gave me this error:

mac/channel.cc: In member function ‘void
WirelessChannel::calcHighestAntennaZ(Phy*)’:
mac/channel.cc:625: error: ‘class WirelessPhy’ has no member named
‘getAntennaZ’
mac/channel.cc:626: error: ‘class WirelessPhy’ has no member named
‘getAntennaZ’
mac/channel.cc:632: error: ‘class WirelessPhy’ has no member named ‘getDist’
mac/channel.cc:632: error: ‘class WirelessPhy’ has no member named
‘getCSThresh’
mac/channel.cc:632: error: ‘class WirelessPhy’ has no member named ‘getPt’
make: *** [mac/channel.o] Error 1

Did it give you such error when you installed it? It would be really helpful
if you uploaded them anyway. Thank you in any case.