Salam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh, Dears NS2 users, Shortly, in our
archive we have a lot of questions and few of them are attached with thier
answers!! Also as an open community we rely on the existance of expert and
active persons.. due to the dynamic nature of this mailing list we need to
arrange the process of asking and answering a question here is an initial
suggestion and the subject is open for discussion.. what is about the person
who ask the question and get a full and correct answer, S/he is the
responsible to thank the list by forward the answer after it works.
depending in the honesty on the memebers! what do you see?? Thanks Mariam