Hi,

Here is some contributed code about multicasting in ns2.
http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/index.php/Contributed_Code#Multicast
 Multicast

   1. *Codes*
      - *Author*: Jon Crowcroft <http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/jon>
      - *Description*: Codes used for simulation work in the following
      papers are available. The code is distributed under subdirectories called
      rlc, sot and multcp, each having {.cc,.h,.tcl} and README files.
         - [Differentiated End to End Internet Services using a Weighted
         Proportional Fair Sharing TCP]
         - [Network Adaptive Continuous-Media Applications Through Self
         Organised Transcoding ]
         - [TCP-like Congestion Control for Layered Multicast Data
         Transfer.]
         - An updated
version<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/l.vicisano/dist/ns-rlc.tgz>of
the rlc simulation code is now available.
      - *Tested with*: ns2.1b1 on HP-UX and Solaris.
      - *Distributed as*: tarball
      - *Location*: ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/darpa/ucl-ns-work.tar.gz

   2. *NORM*