Hi,

Thanx for the reply.

I had seen this page. Most of them are for wired networks right? Won't there
be a difference in performing multicasting over wireless networks. I am not
sure about because I am new to ns2.

Also, how do i implement the same in a wireless mesh network? Ho*w *to
simulate wireless mesh networks?

Thank you.