Hi,

I have a topology where 20 hosts are connected and talking to another host
through TCP i.e. the first 20 hosts are attached to TCP source : [new
Agent/TCP] with an exponential application running on top : [new
Application/Traffic/Exponential], whereas the last host is simply the TCPsink
node : [new Agent/TCPSink].

When I run the simulation, I see that the flow_id for all communications is
fixed to '0'. Also the packet size for the exponential sending application
doesn't match the value that I set it to e.g. I had packetSize_ set to 128 and
I see packet sizes of 40 (this may be the ack bytes) and 1040 (which I am not
sure of) in the trace file.

Comments please ?

Regards,
Salman