Ok, let me explain the toplogy here. I have 4 switches, each switch is
connected with four nodes (which are 'upstream') and a root switch which is
also an 'upstream' node for other switches. Finally, this root switch is
connected with a single node (which acts as a sink). I have tried to draw it
here:

          [H1]
             ^

    [Root Switch]
            ^

      [switch1]                         (this island is replicated three more
times and is connected with the root switch)
 ^    ^       ^        ^

  |      |         |         |

  |      |         |         |
[H2] [H3] [H4] [H5]

The hosts at the lowest levels are used to send traffic to the host at the top.

You can also find attached the trace and the tcl files.

In
 addition to already mentioned problem, I also want to measure the
bandwidth consumed by the traffic at [Root switch] to [Host1] link. I
have some code in there but it isn't working right now. Let me know how
to get it working.

Thanks,
Salman