Hi all
I used tcl script for simulation of 9 node with cbr traffic. in this
script sink node is fixed and every node send packets to sink with
defined interval.But when I changed the position of nodes(only the
position)and run script again the number of send packet is
different.Is it true when we have cbr traffic with defined interval,
created of sending packet in nodes is random?
defining of cbr traffic in script, comes in following:
#src dest interval start stop packetsize stage
#the first sensor activity
cbrtraffic 0 3 0.2 0.1 0.9 5 1;# target is in the range from 15 to 10
meters from the first sensor (sensed signal=5 bytes)
cbrtraffic 0 3 0.2 1.0 1.9 8 2;# target is in the range from 10 to 5
meters from the first sensor (sensed signal=8 bytes)
#the second sensor activity
cbrtraffic 1 3 0.2 0.2 0.9 1 1; # target is the range of 25 to 20
meters far from the sensor(sensed signal=1 bytes)
cbrtraffic 1 3 0.2 1 1.9 3 2; # target is the range of 20 to 15 meters
far from the sensor(sensed signal=3 bytes)
cbrtraffic 1 3 0.2 2 2.9 5 3; # target is the range of 15 to 10 meters
far from the sensor(sensed signal=5 bytes)