Hello everyone,

I've been trying to implement the ad hoc multicast protocol puma that comes
with ns2.35 but I noticed that running the example that comes with the
simulator gives really poor performance for packet delivery ratio (under 40%).
Basically I counted the packets sent by the AGT (cbr) and the packets received
by the AGT in the receivers.

If compared with the original paper "Efficient and robust multicast routing in
mobile ad hoc networks" it's really far away from the performance it should
register.

So my question is, has somebody worked with this implementation before on
ns2.35?
And if so, were your performance comparison results similar to the ones in the
original protocol?

I put the reference to the original article here.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1392169&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2Fabs_all.jsp%3Farnumber%3D1392169

Aldo Martinez