GetSerialNumber is probably good enough, but some other things you can check:

 * MAC address of wireless network card
 * NSBasic.win32.api.SystemParameters(5) - See this TechNote about api:
http://www.nsbasic.com/ce/info/technotes/TN16.htm

I think you will really like the API check, b/c on my device it returns 'SYMBOL
MC70'