Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried putting in MsgBox and Bye at various points
to try and narrow this down.

The error must be somwehere around the point that I create a TabStrip control.
This is the first control that I create on start up.

If I exit before creating the control I do not get the problem. But I do if I
exit just after creating the control.

The code is:

'******
'Tabstrip