Hi Ben,

Thanks. I will look at your suggestions as well.

Kurt

From: nsbasic-ce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nsbasic-ce@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of bwolodko
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:00 PM
To: nsbasic-ce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re(10): [nsbasic-ce] Cannot find NSBasic.exe

Hi Kurt, Just trying to help here ...

Do you connect to the Friendly ARM 2440 with ActiveSync 4.5?

Are you able to browse the NAND and NOR Flash, an SD memory card and a USB
Drive?

If you can browse with ActveSync, have you tried to locate where the
NSBasic.exe runtime is on the mini2440?

If you connect via USB, and ActveSync, and you attempt to run the Benchmark
program, by compiling and sending through ActiveSync, what does the mini2440
do?

Does the Screen go blank, with the "X" in the upper right hand corner? and
just sit there ?

Or it just complains that NSBasic. cannot be found on the target?

Have you attempted to copy the "C:\Program
Files\NSBasic\CE\Controls\2577\Basic.exe to a folder in \Program
Files\NSBasic\Basic.exe , then Register it, using Full path name, with
RegSvr, and then saving the Regs from the main Windows CE screen?

Have you checked to see if NSBasic is registered in windows CE?

Any chance this could be CE6.0?

Ben

--- In nsbasic-ce@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nsbasic-ce%40yahoogroups.com> ,