From: Helen Capes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 8:29
Subject: [NSP] Finger spacing

Ok this is a bit technical, for those who understand the link between bore
width and finger spacing.?
I have been approached by a man who would like to learn to play the NSP but he
really cannot squash his fingers onto an F chanter.?
One solution would be a D chanter, but that doesn't give him the future of
social playing with other pipers that he was looking for.?
He has made some very nice practice chanters for the GHP and wondered if anyone
could supply some ideas on how to make a keyless F chanter for the NSP with
wider fingers spacing.?
Helen ?
?
To get on or off this list see list information at?
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html?

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at http://info.aol.co.uk/homepage/
now.