-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 August 2008 00:37
To: nsp
Subject: [NSP] jhf

   "I would like a straight version of Forsters 'Jim Halls Fancy'"
Well you'll not find it on Canal Street!

   "p.s. can I choyt at the Bellingham Show?"
You can - but don't expect a prize!  Tom Clough's Bellingham adjudication
speech from the 1930s still applies!!

Chris

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this e-mail
and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail
is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any
unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.