From: Richard York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: NSP group <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>

Sent: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 9:46

Subject: [NSP] Re: Peacock's Wylam Away

   Thanks, both John & Barry, for confirming what seemed logically right!     I
didn't have the FARNE link, so that's a bonus.     Best wishes,     Richard.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:       For those without the facsimile handy, the
relevant page in FARNE is
[2]http://www.asaplive.com/archive/detail.asp?id=K0101303           My reading
of the suspect half bar is also dB/c/d/B/ analogously to 2     bars before. It
looks like a mistake by the engraver to me.           I'd like to add my thanks
to the Chantry rescuers as well - a heroic     job!           John       --
References       1. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     2.
http://www.asaplive.com/archive/detail.asp?id=K0101303      To get on or off
this list see list information at

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the move.
Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.