.. and of course I never, never ever, not never at all, make such errors in my own music writing. Not at all, at all....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   There is something similar in the 1st half bar of Keelman Ower Land.

   There it is dc/B/A/G, with the NM version putting a triplet on the
   c/B/A/, to get the time right, but making it harder to play. I feel
   dc/B/A/G/ is likelier.

   It would be easy in a MS to not quite take the second beam on the
   semiquavers far enough. So such typos are common.

   John