On 21 May 2009, Paul Gretton wrote:

>  All but one of the committee would appear to have a
> computer. I wonder why they would not want to keep track of this list?

All the committee have access to a computer, but one is only using a
work one, which cannot accept large volumes of private mail. Other
committee members use theirs for essential traffic only, and don't
wish to get involved in the internet world. One is visually
restricted, receives email only via his mobile phone and cannot cope
with list traffic.

Some have just got ragged off with this list.

However I believe about half do follow it.

Julia