From: Julia Say <julia....@nspipes.co.uk>

To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu

Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:17 am

Subject: [NSP] Re: Colin Ross

On 21 May 2009, Richard Evans wrote:     > Colin's huge contribution over a
lifetime needs to be  > recognised and this would be one way to do it.
All these responses are being noted, both those on this list, and   ones I have
received offlist.  To date, the suggestions have been unanimous - no other
person has   been mentioned.    I will report this to the committee, not all of
whom read this list.    Julia Say        To get on or off this list see list
information at  http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html