The bath, definately the bath
Helen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard York" <rich...@lizards.force9.co.uk>
To: "NSP group" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:16 AM
Subject: [NSP] Composing location

On holiday I set myself the task of writing a tune a day whether it was rubbish or not, just to make me start writing again. We were camping in stunning Pembroke coastal scenery... but the most inspiring place to think of tunes, I found, was the shower; the only problem being the risk of 50p running out & the water stopping abruptly, so the ablutions had to happen first and fast!

Where does anyone else find is a good place to invent tunes?

Yours in hopefully non-contentious cheer,
Richard.