To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 5:27 PM
Subject: [NSP] curious Burleigh pipes on ebay

There is a curious set of Burleigh pipes on ebay. It's not so curious to see Burleigh pipes on ebay, but it's very curious to see a set of Burleigh pipes anywhere that have been fettled by Colin Ross. Or, at least, that's the impression I've gotten watching the scene from afar. I'd gotten the impression that Colin wouldn't go near a set of Burleigh pipes. Of course, if Colin did fettle these pipes they would be more valuable than if he hadn't. Anyone know anything about them? They're in Fife.