Hi Pipers

   Email  address error

   Regarding the advert for Halsway Pipers course in the recent newsletter
   to be held March 2010- please note that in the calendar reference my
   name is incorrectly spelt and the email address similarly is incorrect.

   My email is therefore [1]a...@bcorkett.freeserve.co.uk  I think they
   put in too many "c"s (corckett)

   Whilst I can help with queries about the event (on 01278 732202), in
   order to make a booking it is preferable to contact the Halsway Manor
   Society direct at [2]off...@halswaymanor.org.uk  or phone Viv Butler on
   01984 681274.

   You can download the leaflet and booking form at
   [3]www.halswaymanor.org.uk

   For cheques the postal address is Halsway Manor, Crowcombe, Somerset
   TA4 4BD.

   I believe we only have about 6 rooms left to fill, so space is running
   out...!

   Best wishes

   Alan B Corkett