Thanks Barry.

Returning to the core topic of piping, do similar principles apply in human
behaviour terms?

In NPS Committee meetings for instance, if you double the evident tension  in
the meetings does this result in a proportionate decrease the frequency of
meetings?
Similarly if you double the length of meetings does this have a similar effect
on the frequency of those meetings?

Francis