From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Barry Say
Sent: 09 April 2010 21:08
To: 'NSP group'
Subject: [NSP] Pipe cases (again)

Hi All,

I have just taken delivery of my new pipe case.  It is a 24" Heavy duty
toolbag by Kanga with a nicely reinforced bottom.  Such a case requires
putting the pipes in protective tubes (drainpipe) but I have used a
Kanga leather toolbag successfully for years.

I cannot vouch for its longevity but it looks good. It has attachment
points for a shoulder strap.

http://www.tilgear.info/products/1030/6019/kanga_heavy_duty_tool_bag_24andqu
ot/

At less than ten UK pounds it seems like good value and it is an
excellent toolshop. Carriage is extra.

Barry