That's a fun thing. I can see that it will be valuable to me as a new NSP player.
Zack Arbios

rob....@milecastle27.co.uk wrote:
Hello all - After a considerable break (and prompted by a hurdy gurdy player who has a done a similar thing!) I've updated my NSP simulator application.

http://www.milecastle27.co.uk/simulator/index.html

Changes include:
 - more help menus (right click)
 - check tuning function
 - integral sound check
 - tutorials (help menu)
 - more (& smoother) controls for chanter notes and drone tuning

Many thanks for all those who have commented and made suggestions previously, I've managed to include some of these. I'd be very interested in any additional feedback - especially on the tutorials (which are aimed at non or new pipers).

Rob