Hello Rob and all,

Good to see the new improved NSP simulator application!

Many learners will find it very useful to acquire the concept of tuning drones
before having to cope with the physicality and initial awkwardness of the real
thing.
For experienced players there's much fun to be had in playing pipes tunes on
the computer keyboard.

Very highly recommended!

Francis